With your help, we can end and prevent domestic violence.
Your donation allows us to continue giving a voice to survivors of domestic violence. You can choose to donate to a specific program or direct your gift generally.
- The issue: Among young teenage girls (ages 11-14) who have been in a relationship, 62% say they know friends who have been verbally abused by a significant other.
- Our solution: A prevention education program for girls between the ages of 8-17, designed with empower them with lessons on healthy relationship-building, self-defense, and boosting self-confidence.
- The issue: Young men participating in contact sports are significantly more likely to perpetrate intimate partner violence.
- Our solution: Assume accountability for cultivating a generation of of young men who can clearly identify the symptoms, change the culture, and protect their peers.
- The issue: The number of women killed by intimate partners since September 11 is more than the number of Americans who were killed by the 9/11 terror attacks, and in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.
- Our solution: Provide legal help, safety planning, and other resources help to victims of intimate partner violence seeking to leave an abusive situation.
- The issue: 52% of college women report knowing a friend who has experienced violent and abusive dating behaviors, including physical, sexual, tech, verbal, or controlling abuse.
- Our solution: Provide educational workshops at over 45 campuses nationwide, teaching co-eds the warning signs of intimate partner violence and improving self efficacy to intervene or seek help when witnessing or experiencing intimate partner violence.
Here are other ways in which you can help Becky’s Fund:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Volunteer with us.
- Host a fundraiser! Bake sale, car wash… Get creative!
- Shop on Amazon using our AmazonSmile link.
We are grateful for whatever you give to help our mission.